funkyf@ctory development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
funkyf@ctory development

discuss the products of funkyf@ctory development

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aerodrom on the 2nd screen

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aerodrom on the 2nd screen Empty Aerodrom on the 2nd screen Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:34 pm

scegg

Hi. I purchased Aerodrom several minutes ago Very Happy.

The Aerodrom can play video on my 1st screen without any problem but when I move it to another by using key Win+Left/Right Arrow, the video cannot be played.

Also, I'm trying to use VLC instead. but after I enter the VLC path, I cannot start aerodrom any more. A message box is shown at startup but closed very quickly. Some text about set_video_format are displayed in that message box. I have to reinstall Aerodrom to get rid of it. The latest version of VLC is 1.1.11 from its official site, not 1.2.x.

Please check how to play the video on another screen. And if you like, add a function to preferences window to start the video window on the 2nd screen.

Thanks.

2Aerodrom on the 2nd screen Empty Re: Aerodrom on the 2nd screen Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:29 am

Thunderbyte

In another post I was told to use the 1.2 beta and with that Aerodrom seems to work and that error (which I also have encountered before) is not there anymore.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum