funkyf@ctory development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
funkyf@ctory development

discuss the products of funkyf@ctory development

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aerodrom crash on Video and Music

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aerodrom crash on Video and Music Empty Aerodrom crash on Video and Music Wed May 30, 2012 3:00 pm

mickmcg

This is what I get on my main Windows 7 machine... immediate crash on trying to play music or video (with any app on iphone or ipad) - displaying photos works fine.

Faulting application name: Aerodrom.exe, version: 1.1.4.0, time stamp: 0x4f4a1b9f
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17651, time stamp: 0x4e211319
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000b9bc
Faulting process id: 0x1a6c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cd3e62500f4eb0
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aerodrom\Aerodrom.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 942d89e0-aa55-11e1-8dde-001e9048103d

Application: Aerodrom.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
Stack:
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndAccept(Byte[] ByRef, Int32 ByRef, System.IAsyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndAccept(System.IAsyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.EndAcceptTcpClient(System.IAsyncResult)
at  .(System.IAsyncResult)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(System.Object, IntPtr)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32, UInt32, System.Threading.NativeOverlapped*)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32, UInt32, System.Threading.NativeOverlapped*)

I have tried reinstalling Aerodeom and the .NET 4.0 framework and rebooting but that made no difference.

I have another Windows 7 laptop where the same Aerodrom version works fine with the same ios devices so I know it is something specific to this machine but I don't know where to start troubleshooting.

Any help appreciated.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum