funkyf@ctory development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
funkyf@ctory development

discuss the products of funkyf@ctory development

You are not connected. Please login or register

MCE autostart

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MCE autostart Empty MCE autostart Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 pm

jayd

Aerodrom does not start by default for me when I log in. I use it exclusively in MCE. Is it possible to start the program when the MCE plugin is selected? Currently, I have to RDC into the machine and start it manually..

Thanks

2MCE autostart Empty MCE autostart Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:33 am

Admin

Admin

Have you checked 'Start Aerodrom on system startup' when running Aerodrom on the account which logs in ?

https://funkyfactory.forumotion.com

3MCE autostart Empty Re: MCE autostart Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:12 pm

jayd

Admin wrote:Have you checked 'Start Aerodrom on system startup' when running Aerodrom on the account which logs in ?

Yes, that is checked off. When the account logs in, aerodrom.exe is not running. I have to RDC in and take control of the console to start it manually.

I have also tried adding the program to the Startup folder in All Programs - it does not start there either.

Is there a log that is kept somewhere I can review for errors?

4MCE autostart Empty MCE autostart Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Admin

Admin

What do you mean with 'checked off' - you must have it checked - not unchecked.

Autostart works well on all our systems. Please check your event log as this does not seem to be a problem of Aerodrom than your system.

5MCE autostart Empty Re: MCE autostart Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:25 pm

jayd

Admin wrote:What do you mean with 'checked off' - you must have it checked - not unchecked.
Yes, the checkbox is checked.

Admin wrote:Autostart works well on all our systems. Please check your event log as this does not seem to be a problem of Aerodrom than your system.

Its not working here. I have checked the event log, and there are no entries related to Aerodrom. I've attached a screenshot of my preferences.

MCE autostart Fq3TF5Zu
System is Win 7 x64

Thanks

- J

6MCE autostart Empty Aerodrom autostart Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Admin

Admin

You know how autostart works ?
Just for us to be sure whats going on here.
Autostart starts programs when the same user who set the autostart checkbox logs on to the system. Autostart starts not when the system is booted and no one or another user logs on.
Do you have any other programs autostart ?

7MCE autostart Empty Re: MCE autostart Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:32 pm

jayd

Yes I know how autostart works. I found the problem - I had the checkbox checked AND had aerodrom in my "Startup" folder. This caused no instances to run.

This was a leftover from an older version that did not support the Autostart option (maybe the free version?)

Thanks for the help

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum