funkyf@ctory development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
funkyf@ctory development

discuss the products of funkyf@ctory development

You are not connected. Please login or register

It doesn't work

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It doesn't work  Empty It doesn't work Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Yossarian

Hi,
I've purchased a full version of aerodrom yesterday but I can't make it work Sad
I've got itunes (last version), bonjour servive and net 4.
I use aerodrom on my main machine wich is a htpc heavely modifed with mediacenter studio and mcereset tool box (connected with ethernet ona netgear).
I'm running mediabrowser and TMT5. There's other server running like remote potato, vmcmote(ipad), meteor (wp7 remote control) to control my 7MC.
I tried to shut them all down and the windows firewall as well.
I've to say that I'm lost and don't what to do more. I don't think the problem is my routeur because of all other service running and I didn't see any wifi isolation option.
Here is my debug outpout :

Settings-------------------------------------------------------------
License: ><
published AirPlay: True
published AirTunes: True
NetworkPort1: 7000
NetworkPort2: 5000
NetworkAdapter: 7
useVLC:
VLCPath:
useAudioPassword:
AudioPassword:
Screen:
PublishName:
RunWindowed: False
TimeSync:
Network-------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Carte réseau Realtek RTL8168C(P)/8111C(P) Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet (NDIS 6.20)
IPEnabled: True
IPAddress v4: 192.168.0.10
IPAddress v6: XXXX::XXX:XXX:XXXX:XXXX
MACAddress: XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
Index: 7
Caption: [00000007] Carte réseau Realtek RTL8168C(P)/8111C(P) Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet (NDIS 6.20)
Screens-------------------------------------------------------------
i - (\\.\DISPLAY1)

Any ideas to help me?

PS : I'm french so sorry for the bad english Smile

2It doesn't work  Empty Support Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Admin

Admin

Please contact us using the contact form on our homepage, we will try to solve your problems.

https://funkyfactory.forumotion.com

3It doesn't work  Empty Re: It doesn't work Tue May 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Yossarian

Hi,
I'm back to tell you that i could make it work.
My system was unstable so i made a clean install of win 7 ultimate. I tried to install aerodrom but still didn't work so i tried something else : i used to to have my htpc with an ethernet connection and try many tweaks in my modem settings but nothing works. I finally tried with an wifi usb and it worked!
So now on my set up i've got an ethernet connection for "normal" usage and a wifi connection for aerodrom. No problems so far but i wonder why it doesn't work on wifi>ethernet but only on wifi>wifi. Is it a problem from my hardware or a software limitation?

Anyway it's really a great software that i highly recommand and definitly worth it price. Keep doing good job guys!!!

Ps : still sorry for my bad english

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum