funkyf@ctory development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
funkyf@ctory development

discuss the products of funkyf@ctory development

You are not connected. Please login or register

iTunes 10.4.1 64 Bit, MacOSX Lion not working

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thunderbyte

Plain and simple: This Version DOES NOT WORK:

German Error translated:
"The AirPlay device "mycomputername" is not compatible with this version of iTunes." Question

I can see the squared icon of my computer, but get this message when trying to stream a simple mp3 file.

2iTunes 10.4.1 64 Bit, MacOSX Lion not working Empty Firewall Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:59 am

Admin

Admin

Please check that your firewall does not block ports 5000 and 7000 (TCP/UDP).

Kr

https://funkyfactory.forumotion.com

Thunderbyte

This error is not at all firewall related, but an incompatibility with iTunes 10.4.1 on MacOSX, obviously. Both firewalls (Mac and Windows) are OFF (even when the Win FW was on, there was an exception for the whole program = all ports) and the error occurs.

And btw: Airfoil from Rogue Amoeba works as a sender with the same setup and another audio player. But Airfoil is only Audio, so I cannot test right now if video from iTunes would work.

Again my setup:
iTunes 10.4.1 on MacOSX Lion, Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit with Aerodrom, both German.

Thunderbyte

Correction: VIDEO Podcasts and Movies work well from the Mac iTunes, even with sound! What a Face

However: a Mp3 file does not play and the attempt gives the mentioned error. Very strange... affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum