funkyf@ctory development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
funkyf@ctory development

discuss the products of funkyf@ctory development

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did work for some time now on latest itunes problem (is not compatible)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

eddedrukker

I have upgraded my iTunes on my whs and i see in the ipad apple remote still my mediacenter with aerodrom but when i want to play music nothing happens, aerodrom doesn't show up in mce win7??????? I has worked with older iTunes. Need help can't play music, i'm paying user from the beginning of aerodrom!
gr edcox

I saw in my whs consol with ihomeserver that the Airplay device on my mediacenter is not compatible with this iTunes so did this mean that aerodrom doens't support iTunes 11.0.1
Help me out here i can't play music tonight (New years evening!

hi still doesn't work!!

eddedrukker

eddedrukker wrote:I have upgraded my iTunes on my whs and i see in the ipad apple remote still my mediacenter with aerodrom but when i want to play music nothing happens, aerodrom doesn't show up in mce win7??????? I has worked with older iTunes. Need help can't play music, i'm paying user from the beginning of aerodrom!
gr edcox

I saw in my whs consol with ihomeserver that the Airplay device on my mediacenter is not compatible with this iTunes so did this mean that aerodrom doens't support iTunes 11.0.1

hi still doesn't work!!

Can the maker please give a sign that he knows what is goin on? I mailed but also no response?
thanks greetz ed

eddedrukker

eddedrukker wrote:
eddedrukker wrote:I have upgraded my iTunes on my whs and i see in the ipad apple remote still my mediacenter with aerodrom but when i want to play music nothing happens, aerodrom doesn't show up in mce win7??????? I has worked with older iTunes. Need help can't play music, i'm paying user from the beginning of aerodrom!
gr edcox

hi still doesn't work!!

Can the maker please give a sign that he knows what is goin on? I mailed but also no response?
thanks greetz ed

Still no new version??

4Did work for some time now on latest itunes problem (is not compatible) Empty Still nothing Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:41 am

eddedrukker

Is aerodrom dead? still no new version? can you update paying custumers?

thanks gr ed

5Did work for some time now on latest itunes problem (is not compatible) Empty money back Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:53 am

eddedrukker

hi there, still now new version, or will it never come????? this is no way to treat paying custumers!

greets

Admin

Admin

Please update to the latest version.

https://funkyfactory.forumotion.com

7Did work for some time now on latest itunes problem (is not compatible) Empty now it works Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:15 pm

eddedrukker

Hi there, we had to wait but now we have something, great work
thanks guys

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum