funkyf@ctory development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
funkyf@ctory development

discuss the products of funkyf@ctory development

You are not connected. Please login or register

1.1.2.0 cracking noises

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.1.2.0 cracking noises Empty 1.1.2.0 cracking noises Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:14 pm

bumshase

Hello funkyf@ctory team.

I've been very happy with Aerodrom. I've bought the 1.1.0.0. full version of your Aerodrom and I am very happy with your product (apart from the crashes when I stopped playing a song and try to play another one some time later...)

Since I have installed the new 1.1.2.0. both of my notebooks can NOT play audio smoothly anymore (Windows 7 32 and 64bit - different hardware). There are very disturbing cracking noises during playback. When I went back to 1.1.0.0. everything was fine again...?!

I hope you are able to fix that problem in the next version. If I can help solving the problem I am available for further questions.

Keep up the hard work!

greetz,
Bumshase

By the way I am streaming from Iphone 4 5.0.0 and Iphone 4s 5.0.0...

21.1.2.0 cracking noises Empty Re: 1.1.2.0 cracking noises Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Admin

Admin

Please contact us with with the contact form on our homepage so we can help you solve your problems.
With version 1.1.2.0 we introduced timesync with other airplay devices. Did you enable this feature?
With timesync enabled framedrops are more critical than before. We asked for feedback on the new feature but we hardly got any.

https://funkyfactory.forumotion.com

31.1.2.0 cracking noises Empty Re: 1.1.2.0 cracking noises Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:33 am

nsk122684

I am having the exact same issue, I'm running win 7 x64 and using an iPhone 4s with IOS 5.0.1

41.1.2.0 cracking noises Empty cracking noise Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Admin

Admin

We will address this issue with the next update.

51.1.2.0 cracking noises Empty Cracking noises Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:39 pm

jholvoet

Same issue for me with audio stream, not usable with my iPhone 4 or iPad 2.

Thanks in advance

61.1.2.0 cracking noises Empty Re: 1.1.2.0 cracking noises Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:52 am

kevincognito

Admin wrote:We will address this issue with the next update.

Same issue. Any time estimate for the next update? Is it coming sometime soon, or will it probably be a while?

Thanks!

71.1.2.0 cracking noises Empty Re: 1.1.2.0 cracking noises Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Admin

Admin

kevincognito wrote:

Same issue. Any time estimate for the next update? Is it coming sometime soon, or will it probably be a while?

Thanks!

Update is released - please provide us a feedback.

81.1.2.0 cracking noises Empty Re: 1.1.2.0 cracking noises Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:01 am

kevincognito

Admin wrote:
kevincognito wrote:

Thanks!

Update is released - please provide us a feedback.

Hi, Still getting some skipping on the latest release. I tried changing the stream type to AAC for ios5, and it seems to be a bit better than leaving it unchecked, but I still seem to be having issues with the music skipping a bit--although not as badly as with the option unchecked.

Let me know any details you need.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum